Train and prepare for your summer century rides with Matthew Hanson. Thursdays at 8:30-10:30 AM. Ride and train with Matt throughout Dane and Green counties as you get into shape to ride the Door County Century or your favorite longer distance rides.
- 10 weeks of ridding 20-40 miles mostly flatter and will get the riders comfortable with drafting, reading the wind, pedal tempo, cadence, Bike handling, and bike maintenance
- Rain out dates do not count towards the class
- Bike maintenance and tire changing class
- One Saturday morning 50-60 mile ride (Brew Pub stop????) Matt’s tab!!
- Free coffee rides with Matt at the firefly in Oregon
- 13-18 mph pace divided up into two groups if needed.
- Weekly Calendar of events for our rides and what the ride topic for that day will be
May 31st,- August 16th 2018
|Location:||Fitchburg Parking lot|
|Days of Class:||Thursdays May 31 through August 16th|
|Class Time:||8:30 AM – 10:30 AM|
|Class Length:||Two hours|
|Member Price:||$125.00 Session|
Members: Add to your Account