Outdoor Pool and Sundeck are OPEN!
Sign up for Aquatic Group Exercise classes or Lap Lanes through our app:
Club Systems Member App Guide
Schedule and lane usage notices:
- Lane sharing is now available in lanes 2&3 (and optional in lanes 1&4) for up to two swimmers per lane during Open Swim lap times.
- All Outdoor Pool Lanes will be shared lanes.
- If someone is waiting for a lane please limit your swim to 45 minutes if you are sharing a lane, or 30 minutes if you are not sharing a lane.
- Family swim is limited to children 12 and under and their accompanying grownups.
- Family locker rooms will be open for family swim participants. Children 12 and under are not currently permitted in our regular locker rooms.
- Up to one lane of the indoor lap pool may be reserved for classes or private training as needed.
- Questions? Email: Cynthia@phfitness.com.
Aquatic Center includes:
Year round indoor 25 yard lap pool & 92 degree warm water exercise pool
Summer (May through September) outdoor 25 yard heated lap pool with family swim area.
Jumping into a pool and relaxing can be fun, but using water to help with health and fitness is even better. Aquatics programs and swimming lessons can be the perfect way for you to reach your fitness and health goals.
The Pinnacle Health + Fitness Aquatic Center is the perfect place to get in shape, rehab muscles and joints, and enjoy working out!
The Aquatic Center at Pinnacle Health + Fitness offers specialty aquatic programs including aquatic group exercise classes, Masters swim groups, and swim lessons for all ages. Our aquatic programs are challenging, invigorating and fun for all levels of fitness.
And, there’s no reason for you take swimming classes or aquatics programs in a pool that makes you smell like chlorine or with inexperienced instructors who don’t know the best ways to use water exercise for health and fitness.
Our aquatic center uses a salt water system rather than the common chlorine pools.
What does this mean for you?
- No harsh chemicals like a traditional pool
- No red eyes
- No itchy skin
Swim Instruction & Coaching
Looking for swim instruction tailored just for you? Check out our private swim coaching. Whether you’re making your first leap into the water or you’re an experienced swimmer looking for stroke refinement, you’ll enjoy expert personal attention to help you reach your aquatics goals.
Join our Masters Swim or Triathlon Training programs to train with a group or individually. Experience the benefits of an aquatic and water training program at a club dedicated to investing in your health + fitness experience.
Want to learn more about our aquatic center and our different aquatic programs? Come take a free tour and speak with one of our aquatic program instructors. We will discuss your goals and the differences between group and personal aquatic programs.