Outdoor Pool and Sundeck Opens in May!
Sign up for Aquatic Group Exercise classes or Lap Lanes through our app:
Club Systems Member App Guide
- With the warm fall weather coming, the outdoor pool will be open until October 13 at 8pm. There will be no classes, but the opening and closing times will be the same as listed on the September schedule.
- New Schedules began in our Warm Water and Lap Pools October 1!
- Up to one lane of the indoor lap pool may be reserved for private training or class usage as needed.
- Afternoon Lap Lane signup begins for our indoor pool October 5. (Lanes will be open for reservation up to 3 days ahead of time.) Please note: Lane signups are 30 minutes (with a 5 minute transition between swimmers) unless otherwise noted. Some times are noted as 40 or 45 to accommodate class schedules. Please only book a longer session if you intend to use the entire time. Questions? Email: Cynthia@phfitness.com.
Note: Classes scheduled for the Outdoor Pool may be moved indoors to the Warm Water Pool in the event of cold or inclement weather. If you have questions about whether or not a class has been moved, please call the front desk.
Read about how the July 13 mask mandate affects our pools and more here.
Aquatic Center includes:
Year round indoor 25 yard lap pool & 92 degree warm water exercise pool
Summer (May through September) outdoor 25 yard heated lap pool with family swim area.
Jumping into a pool and relaxing can be fun, but using water to help with health and fitness is even better. Aquatics programs and swimming lessons can be the perfect way for you to reach your fitness and health goals.
The Pinnacle Health + Fitness Aquatic Center is the perfect place to get in shape, rehab muscles and joints, and enjoy working out!
The Aquatic Center at Pinnacle Health + Fitness offers specialty aquatic programs including aquatic group exercise classes, Masters swim groups, and swim lessons for all ages. Our aquatic programs are challenging, invigorating and fun for all levels of fitness.
And, there’s no reason for you take swimming classes or aquatics programs in a pool that makes you smell like chlorine or with inexperienced instructors who don’t know the best ways to use water exercise for health and fitness.
Our aquatic center uses a salt water system rather than the common chlorine pools.
What does this mean for you?
- No harsh chemicals like a traditional pool
- No red eyes
- No itchy skin
Swim Instruction & Coaching
Looking for swim instruction tailored just for you? Check out our private swim coaching. Whether you’re making your first leap into the water or you’re an experienced swimmer looking for stroke refinement, you’ll enjoy expert personal attention to help you reach your aquatics goals.
Join our Masters Swim or Triathlon Training programs to train with a group or individually. Experience the benefits of an aquatic and water training program at a club dedicated to investing in your health + fitness experience.
Want to learn more about our aquatic center and our different aquatic programs? Come take a free tour and speak with one of our aquatic program instructors. We will discuss your goals and the differences between group and personal aquatic programs.