To Our Members and Staff,
On March 1st, we are finally seeing an end to the mask mandates that we have dealt with since August 2021. While we are excited to see the mandate go, we realize some people may still be reluctant. As a result, we want you to know how we intend to operate going forward in order for you to continue to have the confidence in PHF that you have shown over the last two years. Below are some specific areas of the operation that we want you to be aware of:
- Mask Usage: You are welcome to wear a mask if you choose. We respect everyone’s decision regarding wearing a mask and ask you to also respect those people whose decision is contrary to yours.
- Studio I: Classes will continue to be taught live in Studio I with masks not required.
- Studio II: We will continue to have classes streamed, and during classes we will designate this space as a mask required space for the time being. This will eventually change. While Studio II is mask required for streaming classes, masks are not required for TRX and WERQ classes that are taught live in Studio II or when the studio is available as an open workout space.
- Kids Kastle: Mask wearing is at the discretion of the employees and parents.
- Return of Cycling Classes: We will resume teaching cycling classes on or about March 14, 2022. These classes will require online sign up using the Club Systems app. Masks will not be required.
- Cloths & Spray Bottles: We have been providing clean cloths and spray bottles since well before Covid and will continue with this practice. We hope everyone will continue to use the cloths to clean equipment after use.
There is more than one way to enjoy what PHF has to offer. You don’t have to be a member to benefit from our trainers, coaches and experts.
Tour Our Clubs