In an official report, Acupuncture: Review and Analysis of Reports on Controlled Clinical Trials, the WHO (WHO) has listed the following symptoms, diseases and conditions that have been shown through controlled trials to be treated effectively by acupuncture.
- Pain – Low back, Neck, Knee, Dental, Facial (including craniomandibular disorders)
- Tennis Elbow
- Periarthritis of the shoulder
- Tempromandibular (TMJ) dysfunction
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Induction of labor
- Correction of malposition of fetus (breech presentation)
- Morning sickness
- Nausea and vomiting
- Postoperative pain
- Essential hypertension
- Primary hypotension
- Adverse reactions to radiation or chemotherapy
- Allergic rhinitis, including hay fever
- Depression (including depressive neurosis and depression following stroke)
- Peptic ulcer
- Acute and chronic gastritis
Learn more about Amanda, our in-house Acupuncturist, here.
Fill out the form below and learn to how acupuncture can help you treat what ails you.